Goodwill's Career Centers offer employers modern, first-class facilities conducive to all types of business gatherings. Our qualified, professional staff will work with you to plan and schedule your events. We'll even assist with employee recruitment. Best of all you save because all facilities and services are FREE!!
We can also help to decrease training and recruitment expenses by providing free space for:
We have staff available to:
Publicize available positions
Arrange interviews or recruitment fairs
Our staff will be more than glad to give you a tour of our facilities and discuss your employment needs.
Services for the Job Seeker
• Job Board leads with over 100 postings updated
• State of the Art Technology & Internet Service
• 10 Computers, Fax / Copy Machine, Public Telephones
• Georgia Work Ready Testing
• Free ESL Class (English as a Second Language)
• Interview Skills Class
• Resume Writing Class
• Basic Computer Training for job search
• Telephone & Networking Skills Class
• Effective Job Searching
• Employer & Community Partnerships- direct job leads
• Job and Resource Fairs at center
• List of Community Resources
(food, utilities, education, free medical care,
• Full Time Caring Staff to Assist
All services offered by the Career Center are completely free to both the employer and the job seeker. Our services are funded by the revenue generated from the sale of donated items in Goodwill retail stores. Come see what all the "buzz" is about! We look forward to seeing you. DONATIONS = JOBS!!
Developing People....Changing Lives.....Building Communities